The Parent Council exists to represent all parents and carers. Our work includes:
- working with other Secondary School Parent Councils in making representations to the City Council on the Education Budget
- putting forward parents' views on the new school building project and decant
- providing refreshments at school events and parent consultation evenings
- providing input to the school on matters such as timetabling
If there are other areas of interest, that’s fine too. All ideas are welcome.
Next Parent Council meeting:
1) Welcome & Apologies
2) Minutes of last meeting (10th May)
3) Head teacher’s report
4) Date of Next PC Meeting
5) A.O.C.B. If you would like to raise any items, please contact us by email, or just come along.